Find the best Full body test checkup list here | Semwal Diagnostic Centre
Full body test checkup list, ever heard about it? Have you ever wondered why at times you get sudden pain while doing some chores, or exercise? Well, it could be a sign of any undetected disease or something that could cost you later as it could be a huge health crisis that you might have ignored. So, some people are not familiar with the process of the full body test checkup list.
In India, many people think that the Full body test checkup list is insignificant as it is considered a waste of money. More often they don’t even want to perform a regular checkup because they are under the misconception that they are totally fine even after facing some minor health issue.
People tend to avoid any minor health issues as they don’t seek them as a major health problems. They are unaware of the fact that this attitude of ignorance can cost them later. Therefore, as the saying goes, precaution is better than cure. It is always better to have a full body test checkup list to prevent any future health problems.
- Full Body Check-Up:
But then what is a full body check-up? A Full body checkup is a full-body scan that allows you to detect every body part to go through the scanner and reveal the hidden health issues that might not be able to be viewed by the naked eye. Through a whole body check-up tests list, one gets to know every disease diagnosed via scanner or blood tests. It is an efficient way to know what all diseases are detected through various tests. Now the question arises that how many tests will be done in full body checkup will be done.
If there are any early warning signs of fatal diseases like cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure, digestive diseases, etc. a health checkup can ring the alarm bell. Everyone needs to have a full body checkup at least once a year to learn about their health and to determine whether they have any abnormalities or diseases. It can also alert you to bad habits and encourage you to lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Common tests included in a full body checkup:
What test comes under full body checkup? In this full body checkup list, you are supposed to have multiple scans that include various parts of your body. Here is the full body checkup test name list:
Blood and urine tests
Lipid Profile Test
Cardiac system: Chest X-Ray, ECG & 2D EchoCardiography
Abdominal Check: Ultrasonography of abdomen & pelvis
Thyroid Function Tests: TSH, T3, T4
Kidney Function: Blood Urea, Uric Acid, Serum Creatinine
Liver Function tests: SGPT, SGOT, Serum Bilirubin
Diabetes tests: Blood Sugar Fasting, Blood Sugar PP
CT Calcium Scoring
Total body fat percentage
CT Coronary Angiography (Heart)
CT Screening of Neck Vessels (Carotid)
Bone Mineral Densitometry (BMD)
When some people wonder which test is best for a full body checkup. It is advised to not miss out on any test as the full body checkup list of tests itself suggests a test of the whole body. So why take the chance of leaving behind any test giving any scope of doubt that may crop up in the future? Do not miss out on any full-body health checkup test list as it is better to conduct a periodic full-body checkup.
In a complete health checkup, Semwal Diagnostic offers you all the radiology tests with expert counseling by a Doctor.
- Benefits of early detection through regular health assessments
A full body evaluation should be given top priority in situations where: History of a pre-existing disease and Family history of illness. Anyone who leads an unhealthy and busy lifestyle should get a full body checkup. We all lead very stressful lives that move very quickly today because of the fast-paced society we live in. As a result, stress-related health conditions like heart disease, asthma, diabetes, headaches, depression, etc. are now very common. Therefore, it is advised that you have regular physicals in order to stop the development of any diseases.
Additionally, the average human immune system is compromised by the high levels of pollution and creative methods of food adulteration and contamination. The best course of action in this situation is to get a preventive health checkup.
Keeping all these details in mind, Semwal Diagnostic Centre in Dehradun has designed a very economical yet exclusive full-body checkup package. These packages not only offer the most thorough examination but are also very affordable. This examination has been planned so that it includes all of the crucial and pertinent tests. One full body check and you’re sorted!!
- The importance of full body checkup for preventive health care are as follows:
- It assists in identifying issues at their earliest stages.
- If we are aware of the issue at the beginning of the process, it facilitates early recovery.
- It greatly reduces the cost of health and medical care.
- It tracks the overall health of the body.
- It prolongs life in general.
- How to prepare for a full body checkup?
Let’s discuss the do’s and don’ts for a clear understanding.
- Before your checkup, make sure you haven’t eaten anything in at least 8 hours. To avoid any mishaps, speak with your doctor.
- Consider sleeping well. Numerous studies show that getting too little sleep has an impact on blood pressure, which can lead to unneeded irritability and stress. These will also have an impact on other tests.
- If you have an ultrasound appointment coming up, be sure to drink plenty of water beforehand because a full bladder makes the ultrasonic waves in the scan travel more easily.
- During a health examination, appropriate clothing is a must as you will feel comfortable and appropriate dressing is essential.
- Before some tests, you may need to take some specific medications. Make sure to learn about them with your doctor’s assistance.
- Before your health examination, you might be required to follow some specific instructions.
- Foods high in salt, sugar, and laxatives should be avoided because they can either cause discomfort or trigger results that are elevated.
- Exercise and other physically demanding activities should be avoided prior to a health examination because they can increase heart rate and blood pressure.
- Avoid fatty foods, alcohol, and caffeinated beverages.
- Avoid using or wearing products like talcum powder, creams, lotions, ointments, perfumes, deodorants, etc. as these can affect your test results.
Thus, for a full body test checkup list, it is mandatory to follow these instructions.
- How often should we do full body checkups?
The importance of a regular full body test checkup list should not be denied, but the question now is: How often should we do full body checkups?
Mostly it depends on the factors such as age, sex, and current health condition which will help you to determine what is the perfect frequency for you to carry out a full body checkup test. Everyone under the age of 50 should, in general, get a regular checkup every three years if they are in reasonably good health. Senior citizens should have regular health examinations at least once per year.
A routine full body checkup should be performed at least once every 6 to 12 months to make sure you are maintaining your immunity and preventing any impending medical issues.
- Interpreting test results and taking appropriate actions:
Once the test is done Understanding the test results is the next part. Consulting with healthcare professionals for understanding the results becomes much easier as they tell you what all the results say. They will help you to inform whether there were any changes in your health. If at all your results show some health issues they will suggest you modify your lifestyle based on that.
Implementing lifestyle modifications is necessary to prevent the spread of that particular disease. Make sure you take follow up with your doctor and be in touch as it becomes easy to monitor your health progress. Thus, a full body test checkup list makes sure that your body is properly taken care of.
- Cost and accessibility of full body checkup- How much does a full body checkup cost:
Full body checkups help to evaluate the major organs & organ systems of your body and give clues to potential disorders and deficiencies at an early stage. It provides you with a broad range of health tests that check your liver & kidney function, blood sugar, thyroid status, lipid profile, urine, blood counts, and more.
Now to conduct all these tests you must be thinking how much full body checkup costs. We have a very affordable rate for full body checkup tests. So that you don’t have to worry about how much a full body checkup will cost. In Dehradun, the cost of a full body checkup test list starts from INR 6000 But it totally depends on the number of tests that centre carries out.
Overall, it is better to do regular health checkups. We must undergo a whole body screening in order to determine our level of fitness. For anyone over the age of 35, a yearly complete health examination is advised. A complete physical examination is crucial, especially for serious and fatal diseases like cancer, where an early diagnosis could lengthen a patient’s life by helping to prevent or manage the disease.
Choose Semwal Diagnostic Centre in Dehradun as it renders the best quality services that also help you to diagnose a full body test checkup list. Apart from that we also provide various services such as CT-Scan, Ultrasound, X-ray, ECG, Elastography, OPG Dental X-Ray Centre. We also have emergency 24-hour service that makes us stand out from the rest. Also, we treat patients as our priority so we facilitate them with pick and drop service which is undoubtedly the best service you can get as hardly any other might offer you this facility.
For any other further details, you can reach us by filling out the form given on our website. You can also contact us via phone call or email us as mentioned on our website.